What is SEO?
SEO is the action of Optimizing your visibility in search engines. The goal is to increase the traffic (and its quality) to your website from Google. And from its competitors like Bing, Duck Duck Go, Qwant, ….
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and depends on your digital strategy. Getting any kind of traffic from Google is insufficient. Your website needs more qualified traffic from potential customers truly interested in:
- Buying your products & services,
- Or in Reading your content to visualize ads over your website.
Quality SEO brings Higher Conversion Rate Traffic and increases your website Profitability
What is a SEO Conversion ?
A SEO Conversion occurs when a visitor lands on your website through Google and does one of the following:
- Buys a product on an eCommerce website
- Leaves an email, phone number or other contact details
- Reads your content and views ads on your website
SEO Conversion Rate helps evaluate SEO Quality.
Conversion rate is one of the best SEO KPI.
What is the most common Digital Marketing problem?
As Competition sharpens, more websites appear in your vertical and they become more optimized, with the following side-effects:
- With more competitors, digital channels are busier. And it becomes more difficult for a potential customer to land on your website: Qualified traffic decreases.
- With sharper competition, convincing a visitor to become a customer is harder: Conversion rate decreases.
- Since Qualified Traffic and Conversion rates decrease, Conversion Costs increase. Furthermore, with increased competition, product and service prices decrease. All three combined result in less profitability.
- With RGPD, email Marketing became a less efficient channel.
- Ad blockers are generalising, not only on Desktop but also on Mobile. The use of Ad blockers increased by 90% compared to last year on Mobile. So, Advertising is becoming less efficient.
With increasing costs, decreasing revenues and digital marketing channels being less efficient, Profitability is more difficult to achieve.
Why improving SEO Conversions is the key to Profitability?
Improving SEO conversions is very profitable because:
- It’s scalable. Once you find the right strategy, scaling is easy.
- Google brings high quality traffic to your website. Of course, there are only 10 spots on Google’s first page. However, they are not trusted by giants like Wikipedia or Amazon, but rather by small players that quickly apply good practices.
- SEO life cycle is longer than other digital channels where when inversion stops 100% of traffic disappears. Therefore, quality SEO will bring your website closer to an owner than a renter.
- Improving SEO conversions creates a virtuous circle. It increases revenues which can be reinvested in the marketing mix. Such stability is vital for your business. And it helps your marketing team to be creative rather than to just reacting in real-time.
By Increasing SEO Conversions, you can balance your Business, increase Profitability and start thinking out-of-the-box.
How to increase your SEO Conversions?
Strategical Vision : With a Competitive Intelligence analysis on your most valuable keywords, we discover how your website compares to competitors. Then, we define a continuous improvement strategy so that your website starts going-up.
Outshine your competitors : There are still many SEO opportunities to gain major visibility by applying the most valuable best practices from Google’s point of view, on a content and technical side, you just need to apply our recommendations.
Apply SEO Best Practices : Playing by Google’s rules is very important in SEO. At SEO Conversion, we are committed to bringing you innovative white-hat SEO recommendations so that your website becomes more visible on Google on your most valuable keywords.
What is the workflow to increase SEO Conversions?
Discovering : If you noticed a traffic loss, you may be penalized by Google. Our first target is to find-out and, if necessary, lift the penalty as soon as possible. SEO Conversion is experienced in resolving SEO penalties.
Analyzing : With a 360º SEO audit, you will discover all factors –onsite & offsite— that affect your rankings: Speed, architecture, keywords & content, links and social.
Acting : After analyzing all internal and external SEO factors, we will generate a list of concrete recommendations to implement in order to increase your SEO Conversions.
Measuring : SEO Conversion advises you on the best way to implement our recommendations. Once implemented, we will measure the results and adapt the strategy according to them.
Antoine Brunel has worked with us for numerous years to help define and implement our SEO strategy. From the very first moment, he clearly understood our company’s main goals. And since then he has proactively helped us achieve them. His work is and has been extremely professional and satisfactory.
Sergio Calatayud, marketing director, Clínica Eugin
After reading many articles and opposing opinions over the web, I decided to trust a SEO expert. I thus recommend to any marketing director to perform at least one SEO training per year with Antoine. SEO techniques evolve quickly and my main goal is to efficiently improve my websites rankings.
Olivier Matrand, Mutuelle-Conseil creator, 1 million unique visitors monthly
Antoine has accumulated vast knowledge and productive experience in the SEO field. For this reason, he became an essential partner in the Master in Digital Marketing, as SEO teacher & SEO consultant optimising our websites.
Òscar Coromina, Digital Marketing Master director, UAB university, Barcelona
Antoine Brunel : Your SEO expert
- SEO teacher in Digital Marketing Master at UAB university in Barcelona and Toulouse Business School.
- SEO consultant since 2010 in competitive markets like
- Health insurance comparators
- Reproductive assisted clinics,
- On websites with more than 1 million unique users monthly.
- Fluent in 3 languages: English, Spanish and French mother tongue.
- Before working as SEO consultant, I programmed for 7 years:
- Writing image recognition software,
- Worked on the European space project Galileo,
- And in the medical field.
- Knowing and understanding software is a big advantage in SEO, and I develop my own tools in Python.
- In my free time, I study philosophy to help structure my thinking and learn ethics.
- Specialties: SEO, technical SEO, Mobile SEO, Structured data, semantic HTML, Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Speed, Digital strategy, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Online Marketing.